Sunday, September 28, 2008

New dolly....


Well, I don't know what my deal is, but I really had intentions to finish my pumpkin man before this snowgirl but she's been so fun to work on, I just can't put her down! LOL! I'll probably just keep the pumpkin guy for me to put on my front porch chair- I'll share pics when he's done. I bought her pattern from Tonya last week. She's not quite finished of course- I still have to make her crown and do the glitter on her shoes....I think I'll make a garland of some type for her to hold, too. Sorry the pic isn't very good. The light outside wasn't cooperating and she seems so "bright"- which she really isn't- I used plenty of stain on her and her clothing and the flag. I'll post another pic when she's all done- most likely tomorrow sometime. :0)

2 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Jody,
Oh MY GoSh... she is just the most sweetest little snowgal.. awesome !

Can't wait to see the finished dollie with her extras..
Happy Creating,
Hugs,
Linda

vintagepaletteart said...

Now isn't she just adorable?!!!!

You must stop by my blog to pick up your prize! You are one of the lucky winners!!!!

Congrats! *Lori