Sunday, September 7, 2008

All Finished....

Well, I got her all finished up (finally!) Just when I thought summer is almost over and I'd have more crafting time- what was I thinking?? LOL. So here she is anyway....I got her listed, so here's the link to her auction if you want to see more of her. (I'm not real thrilled with some of my pics, but I have to make do until I can get a better camera). She turned out just the way I wanted her to- which doesn't always happen. But don't get me wrong, she wasn't exactly a piece of cake-I did have a few issues with her! Her first set of eyelids I cut weren't the right size for the eyes and I had a few retries on some of the body parts but nothing major. So now I'm on to making a pumpkinhead....but this time I'll give my brain a rest and make one from a pattern I bought.

Yesterday was my husbands birthday and we make a last minute decision as a birthday gift to drive to UW in Laramie and watch the Wyoming Cowboys football game. We played Air Force and got our butts kicked, but it was still fun to go. Especially for the kids- Sage was all decked out in her cheerleader oufit and Chad had a Cowboys jersey- they were so cute and I forgot to take a pic, of course. It was a long day and we were sure pooped when we got home.

3 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Jody,
What a wonderful dollie ! The eyes are just perfectly done.. beautiful face for a skeleton dollie :0) and the raggedy annies are so sweet..

I best be getting dinner ready and get off this computer.. I am making stuffed peppers ( green peppers from the garden ), mashed potatoes, corn, and a tossed salad... no, no dessert... !

Hugs,
Linda

~Star Spangled Pretties~ said...

Linda, thanks for your compliments! Yummmmmm.....can I come to dinner?? ;0) LOL

The Primitive Bucket said...

Jody she is perfect!!!!
Oh yeah... go Air Force!!! tee hee, just had to get that in!!!!
Your dolls are amazing as are you. I'm so glad to have found a friend in you!!!
Hugs,
Joleen

Oh I want some of that dinner too!! You can call me lots of things but don't call me late for dinner!! tee hee.