Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm still here- don't give up on me! lol.....

So sorry I haven't had a chance to post in a while! You know how it is- once the weather gets warmer- we all tend to play outside rather than in and honestly, I am hardly on my computer anymore- mostly to just check my email (if I don't do it almost daily, it piles up let me tell ya). I have also started moderating my blog comments because I get tons of nonsense (and sometimes obscene- yuk!) comments from overseas- spammers at work I would guess.......the creeps! This will be a short post cuz I have a few things I am trying to finish up and take pictures of and lots to share in a few days with you. I did a swap with Ann from 1803 Ohio Farm Baskets and I LOVE my basket! It is so much prettier in person- can you tell I'm not a photographer? lol. I just realized I forgot to take a pic of the little blackened beeswax candle nubbies she also sent with my basket- they are wonderful! I'll be sure to share them with you in a few days also. Sorry I didn't post about our swap sooner, Ann! :) I have it hanging on my big red shelf in the front room for now- its forever home will be in the bedroom but I have a few things to get done in there still. We repainted and re-trimmed our bedroom and it turned out real nice. I did the same faux finish glaze on the walls as I did in our front room redo. So hopefully lots of pics to show! I see that my followers are getting close to 190, so I'd like to do a giveaway when it hits 200. Not sure what I'll be making for it, but you know it be will Americana don't you? hee hee... Be back in a few days (I promise!)
Prim Hugs,

Jody

2 comments:

PEA said...

We haven't give up on ya. We all know how it is. Life happens. Don't sweat the small stuff. Just enjoy the journey.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of precious memories.
Blessings,Pea

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Glad to see you back! Having three kids at home, I know how it is when life gets busy.