Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally...the owls are ready for their appearance...

The owls are finally ready to make their appearance~ sorry it took me a few days to get them on here. I didn't have a chance to take their pics until just yesterday. I had made nine, but three have already been spoken for so now its down to six. I've added them to my picturetrail.

I also made up a few of these....also another Chestnut Junction pattern. They make up quick and I even made an extra for myself. hee hee. A tad more dirty/grubby than what I normally do, but I really like the look. These are also on my picturetrail site if anyone's interested.....

~Jody

4 comments:

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Hoot-Hoot Jodie,
Love them!!!!
Hugs, Pat

Snugglebug Blessings said...

I just gotta crow about those hoot owls and crows and pumpkins. They are great and so ready for the fall. God bless. Cathy

The Primitive Bucket said...

Jody, they are so cool...love them. I wish I could afford one of each of everything you do, it's all so good and well made!!!! My little bear I got from you last Christmas is still one of my favorites!!! The kids put him on their tree!!!! Keep up the good work!! Hugs, miss you girlie!!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

The owls are adorable!! I haven't seen any owl hand mades yet this fall, but I have seen quite a few in the stores. Very cute! The pumpkin and crow are cute too.